Friday, July 3, 2020

Rather Ironic

The adventure continues, I guess. The kayak flip in the previous blog was the first time ever for me and if Dean has ever done it, it was more than 20 years ago. It was also a fluke, the paddle leash stuck under his knees. Ergo ~ a one time event probably.

So what did we do this morning? We bought wet suits and water shoes so if it should happen again, we are prepared! Prepared for something that may happen again in another 20 years!

It was fun though. I keep shopping - looking at new clothes - and not buying anything because I really don't need anything and after all, where am I going except to my deck and back. Now I have new clothes even though they are for one particular event only. Hey, maybe I will swim in the cold lake water. I have never done that because I grew up swimming in Texas lakes that were bath water warm.

I realize these two blogs are not about the serious things that are happening in our world. They are a bit silly and fun and I evidently provided laughter for those of you who commented on FaceBook. Unfortunately I haven't been able to respond to comments here. I'm still working on it. Please, know I read your comments and appreciate them.

I'm glad you are reading and enjoying whether serious or silly. Be blessed and filled with grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment