Thursday, November 9, 2023

This is the Way We Move Our Stuff

 I can finally say, I am ready! Later this afternoon we will go to the storage units and do one more check and pick up a rocking chair to go in the car we are driving to Oregon. Coming back to the house, we will put two chairs in the back of the car, stuff some soft things in between the arms and legs of the chairs, and in the morning put the suitcases in the very last thing so they will come out first. The pallets have already arrived in Oregon. Ninety-nine percent of my stuff is in Oregon awaiting my arrival.





Not all of this is mine. Several boxes have things for the daughters and grands. A lot of mine hang on the walls so won't take up that much floor space. The time has finally come. The next blog will come from Oregon announcing my final arrival! Blessings on the journey - both yours and mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment