Friday, April 10, 2020

Masks


Well, here we are. We are not heading out so the masks are not tied particularly tight. We are wearing them for the picture to say Thank You! to daughter Meredith and son-in-law David who made them for us. Dean's has blue ties. Mine are red. And the way we are dressed is shear  coincidence ~ although maybe not so much as we both wear these colors a lot.

Yesterday at the grocery store almost every one had on a mask, customers and clerks alike. People are being very careful here in Tahoe and for that we are grateful. 

I read an article this morning about some mega churches that will be holding Easter services in spite of personal distance warnings. My denomination (The Christian Church, Disciples of Christ) has always talked about "Faith and Reason". My faith is strong and my reason tells me to listen to the CDC and stay home. And when I go out once a week to the grocery, wear my mask! My faith also tells me that Easter will come no matter what my location. 

Count your blessings, wear your masks, and of course continue to wash your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment