Friday, April 17, 2020

Panda Wisdom

A friend whom I have known since he was a toddler, has been severely ill with COVID-19. The good news is, he is getting better. Two weeks ago though, he was quite ill and quarantined in his basement with his older child learning quickly how to manage. A friend of his owns a T-shirt business and said that if we bought a shirt, all the profits would go to help our friend. And so I bought a T-Shirt.


He had other colors and styles and I really liked the masked panda. Unfortunately if I wear it out where people can see the message, I am disobeying its wisdom. And so I send it to you this way. Stay Inside! 

And while you do say grateful thanks to those who can't and who keep our lives running at risk to themselves. Do all you can to clean and sterilize. Please, wear masks when out and about. Wash you hands. 

What we are doing, no matter how uncomfortable, is keeping us safe and slowing down the virus until hard-working scientists can find a vaccine or other medicine to bring this horror to a halt. 

Meanwhile, smile and try to turn your frustration into fascination. Blessings to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment