Thursday, April 2, 2020

So Excited!

Up early this morning, bathed and dressed and ready to go. It was grocery store day!! I have Never been this excited to go to the store. Heheheheheh.

More masks and gloves than were there before. I washed and sprayed and used the wipes on my cart and carried a couple with me. Before leaving home I sterilized (sprayed) my credit card and store card and put them in a small zip lock. My store card hasn't swiped for years so I have had to hand it to the clerk. As I pushed it out of the zip lock I told her it had been sterilized and she was the first one to touch it since. She was very pleased and thanked me.

I said thank you to every clerk I saw, some of which I know by name as this is my store. Grey-haired ladies like me smiled at each other and scooted past in aisles where we couldn't be 6 feet apart. We all obeyed the floor markers telling us to stay 2 carts apart.

And when we got home, we washed our hands thoroughly and wiped and sprayed and did our best before having breakfast.

It's a different life but just a little bit exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment