Wednesday, March 4, 2020

This Sounds Good

Most of you know I have a physical trainer and have been working with him for a little over two months. Because we are working on a sore shoulder, one of the things he has me doing is bicep curls ~ warming up with 2 pound weights and going all the way to 12 pounds occasionally.

So here is something really neat. I also get a massage a week. And on Monday my massage therapist told me I was developing biceps!! Ta-dah!!

I knew I was getting stronger and having more energy but to actually be developing biceps had not entered my mind. That makes me happy and gives me even more motivation to keep the old body moving. And just to stay up with yesterday's blog,  I wash my hands before gym, after gym, and as soon as I get home from gym.

Be wise and have a strong, fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment