Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Galaxy in my Pocket

 


Day 7 of my winter of gifts was contributed by granddaughter Trinity. She painted this tiny little canvas and put every star in by hand. She trims down an individual hair from a paint brush. Evidently you can buy this little easel and canvas at Walmart. The reality is about the size of the picture. I have put it on my table where I can see it most of the time. When Christmas decorations are down, there is a special place on  the mantle for it to reside and I will be able to see it at a glance up from my computer. 
I'm in awe ~ both of her talent and of the magnificence of the star lit sky. Advent is a nice time to have a feeling of awe ~ to be aware of our smallness but also of our magnificence within the scope of creation. 
Blessings today, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment