Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Second Day of Winter


Today son-in-law Marc was a major part of the gift giving. He is a professional baker and so I received two gorgeously delicious heavily chocolate M&M cookies. Yum!!! They needed milk of course. I don't know if I am going to share or not. For now, they are rich enough that one a day will suffice. Oh my. So good. Such a treat ~ especially with the delightful family conversation that went along with the unwrapping and eating. 


Here on the corner of the table are gifts for Day 3 ~ 11. They arrived together snuggly packed in a small box. I look forward to opening each one ~ taking care to spend enough time enjoying each one for at least the 24 hours before the next one is unwrapped. And so nice to be able to say to the family, See you tomorrow! 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment