Sunday, December 20, 2020

The Fourth Sunday in Advent

 


On the church calendar, today's theme is Love. 


This is Day 18 of my winter of gifts. A Tahoe pine, designed and stitched by Meredith. I am told creating your own cross stitch design in difficult and of course takes some time to create. 
Dean and I talked about how creative Michelle and Meredith have been, how long they must have worked on all the gifts before wrapping and packing and mailing. 
With every gift, I am reminded that this is done out of love and I am overwhelmed by this outpouring of love from my family. I am loved.

And so we need to say when we look at the 4th Advent candle. God loves me. I am loved. God's gifts are poured out daily blessing us with grace, compassion, support, caring, and, yes, Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment